- Pour half of the batter into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle half of topping over the
- batter. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 337 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.