My family likes this crumble so much I make it year-round. But I especially like to serve it warm on cool winter evenings.Karen Riordan, Louisville, Kentucky
9 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter
- until crumbly. Press half into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Spread the cranberry sauce evenly over crust. sprinkle with
- remaining oat mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and filling
- is hot. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 300 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.