Cranberry Crumble Recipe
My family likes this crumble so much I make it year-round. But I especially like to serve it warm on cool winter evenings.Karen Riordan, Louisville, Kentucky
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Spread the cranberry sauce evenly over crust. sprinkle with remaining oat mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and filling is hot. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Crumble in Country Woman March/April 1999, p35
Reviews for Cranberry Crumble(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review