- brown sugar. Stir in the cranberry sauce until combined. Spoon over
- cream cheese layer. For topping, combine the flour and brown sugar
- in a bowl; cut in butter. Fold in walnuts. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours before
- cutting. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 407 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.