- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the bread mix, butter, walnuts and egg. Stir in cranberries. Roll into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten to 1/8-in. thickness with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Crispies
"a wonderful recipe for those that enjoy cranberry's. It was a great cookie recipe for my family. Will make again."
"These are great! Ever since the recipe was first published, have been making them several times a year, especially during the holidays. They're quick and tasty and great with a cup of tea."