- 325° for 35-40 minutes or until centers are just set (mixture
- will jiggle). Remove ramekins from water bath; cool for 10 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, blot custard with paper towels to remove any
- moisture. Sprinkle each cup with 1 teaspoon superfine sugar; place
- on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or
- until sugar turns golden brown. Serve with remaining cranberry
- sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 530 calories, 34 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 368 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.