Cranberry Cream Pie
In Oak Harbor, Ohio, Pauline Zunk appreciates the make-ahead convenience of this fast-to-fix frozen pie. "If you like cranberries, you'll enjoy the fruity flavor and creamy texture of this no-bake dessert," she assures.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. In another bowl, combine
- cream, sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Beat into the
- cream cheese until blended. Fold in cranberry sauce. Spoon into
- Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 15
- minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 412 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.