Cranberry Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. In another bowl, combine cream, sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Beat into the cream cheese until blended. Fold in cranberry sauce. Spoon into crust.
- 2. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 412 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.