Cranberry Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. In another bowl, combine cream, sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Beat into the cream cheese until blended. Fold in cranberry sauce. Spoon into crust.
- 2. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 412 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.