Cranberry Cream Delight Recipe
From Uvalde, Texas, Judy Heiser shares this fun alternative to ice cream or sorbet for dessert. Chock-full of walnuts, cranberries and pineapple, the frozen fluff also can be served on lettuce leaves as a refreshing side dish.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until smooth. Stir in cranberry sauce and pineapple. Fold in whipped topping and nuts.
- 2. Pour into a freezer-proof serving bowl. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 220 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Cream Delight
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC