Cranberry Cream Delight Recipe
From Uvalde, Texas, Judy Heiser shares this fun alternative to ice cream or sorbet for dessert. Chock-full of walnuts, cranberries and pineapple, the frozen fluff also can be served on lettuce leaves as a refreshing side dish.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until smooth. Stir in cranberry sauce and pineapple. Fold in whipped topping and nuts.
- Pour into a freezer-proof serving bowl. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Cream Delight in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p20
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cranberry Cream Delight(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >