This festive dip is a snap to make, taking only 10 minutes from start to finish. Thanks to its hint of sweetness, both kids and adults will gobble it up. —Frankie Robinson, Lockhart, Texas
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cranberries, apricots and orange peel until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p29
Reviews for Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review