- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cranberries, apricots and orange peel until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread
Sort By :
"Apparently, I thought this spread was better than my guests did. No compliments and no second helpings. It was not as tasty as I thought it would be."
"Added the juice of an orage to this as well - everyone loved it. It kept for days, just getting better and better!"
"Delicious. We love cranberries so this one is a keeper for sure."
"The first time I made per recipe. Now I add 1/4 c. blue cheese crumbles and roll cheeseball in toasted English walnuts. We like it both ways."
"WOW........This one made the whole crowdbeg for the recipe and they could not believehow easy & simple it is to make!!!"