Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cranberries, apricots and orange peel until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 76 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.