Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread
This festive dip is a snap to make, taking only 10 minutes from start to finish. Thanks to its hint of sweetness, both kids and adults will gobble it up. —Frankie Robinson, Lockhart, Texas
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cranberries, apricots and
- orange peel until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 76 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.