- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cranberries, apricots and orange peel until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread
Sort By :
Apparently, I thought this spread was better than my guests did. No compliments and no second helpings. It was not as tasty as I thought it would be.
Added the juice of an orage to this as well - everyone loved it. It kept for days, just getting better and better!
Delicious. We love cranberries so this one is a keeper for sure.
The first time I made per recipe. Now I add 1/4 c. blue cheese crumbles and roll cheeseball in toasted English walnuts. We like it both ways.
WOW........This one made the whole crowd
beg for the recipe and they could not believe
how easy & simple it is to make!!!