- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Bring broth and butter to a boil in a large saucepan. Stir in the couscous, cranberries and onions. Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Couscous
"OK but nothing special as written. I would try some of the additions others mentioned next time."
"This couscous is absolutely delicious! I made homemade chicken stock and added extra cranberries and onions and just a pinch of salt. The result was amazing. I will definitely make this again."
"One of my favorite recipes I've made countless times since it was published in 2005. It was one of those recipes that (at the time) I thought the combination of ingredients was so weird/unusual that I just had to try it. And I've loved it ever since!"