Cranberry Conserve Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 oranges, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup raisins
- 1-1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, orange peel, oranges, raisins and water. Cover and simmer over medium heat until cranberries are soft. Add pecans and sugar; stir well. Simmer, uncovered, 10-15 minutes, stirring often. Cool. Spoon into covered containers. Refrigerate. Serve as a relish with poultry or pork, or spread on biscuits or rolls. Yield: 3 pints.
Reviews for Cranberry Conserve(3)
Sort By :
This is the BEST cranberry relish I have ever tasted or made. I made a batch for Thanksgiving and had requests made for Christmas. I made 4 batches and gave them as Christmas presents. KUDOS to Mildred Marsh Banker of Austin, TX for sharing this fantastic recipe.
wonderful blend of flavors