Cranberry Cinnamon Roll-Ups Recipe
- 12 slices bread, crusts removed
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. Spread bread with 2 tablespoons butter. Spread each buttered slice with about 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce. Roll up jelly-roll style; secure with a toothpick if desired. In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, heat the remaining butter in the microwave until melted. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in another shallow bowl. Dip roll-ups in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until browned. Remove toothpicks before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 135 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Cranberry Cinnamon Roll-Ups
"No. Just no."
"Works better if bread is falttened with a rolling-pin. Bread wants to break apart otherwise."