Children of all ages will have a ball assembling these yummy treats that start with plain white bread and other fuss-free ingredients. "Cranberry sauce gives these appetizers lots of holiday appeal," notes Dorothy Pritchett from Wills Point, Texas.
Recommended: Holiday Butters
- 12 slices bread, crusts removed
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Spread bread with 2 tablespoons butter. Spread each buttered slice with about 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce. Roll up jelly-roll style; secure with a toothpick if desired. In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, heat the remaining butter in the microwave until melted. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in another shallow bowl. Dip roll-ups in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until browned. Remove toothpicks before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Cinnamon Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking December 2000, p40
Reviews for Cranberry Cinnamon Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review