Cranberry-Chutney Turkey Salad Recipe
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Leaf lettuce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cranberries, pecans, onion and green pepper.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, ginger and cayenne.
- 3. Pour over turkey mixture; stir gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 226 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 3 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1 fat
Reviews for Cranberry-Chutney Turkey Salad
"Delicious! We had it on sourdough rolls and it was a perfect light lunch!"