Dried cranberries give this refreshing salad sweetness while chopped pecans lead a pleasant crunch. Whether served on a lettuce leaf or stuffed inside a pita, it makes a perfect lunch or midday snack. —:Andrea Yacyk of Brigantine, New Jersey
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Leaf lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cranberries, pecans, onion and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, ginger and cayenne.
- Pour over turkey mixture; stir gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Chutney Turkey Salad in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p37
Reviews for Cranberry-Chutney Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2013
"Delicious! We had it on sourdough rolls and it was a perfect light lunch!"