- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a saucepan, combine the filling ingredients. Bring to a boil over
- medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 minutes longer;
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll one portion into an 18-in. x 15-in. rectangle. Spread
- filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold one short side to center
- over filling; repeat with other side, making a 15-in. x 6-in.
- rectangle. Pinch seam to seal. Cut into 15 slices. Twist each slice
- and form a cane shape.
- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Repeat with remaining
- dough and filling. Cover and let rise is a warm place until doubled,
- about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Meanwhile combine glaze ingredients; drizzle
- over warm rolls. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 199 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.