Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix Recipe
I created this recipe when I didn't have enough ingredients for another cookie recipe. I use this recipe on numerous occasions for teacher gifts and Christmas.—Shelley Friesen, Leduc, Alberta
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a 1-qt. glass container, layer flour mixture, brown sugar, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts, oats and remaining chips. Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups total).
- 2. To prepare cookies: Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat butter, egg and vanilla until blended. Add cookie mix and mix well.
- 3. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 129 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC