- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a 1-qt. glass container, layer flour mixture, brown sugar, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts, oats and remaining chips. Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups total).
- To prepare cookies: Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat butter, egg and vanilla until blended. Add cookie mix and mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Sort By :
"These were GREAT !!!!! I used white chocolate chips in place of regular chocolate chip but my family loved the flavor of the switch. And these were really easy for my toddler son to help put together."
"Excellent cookie the only thing I had to change was to add a little water to get it all mixed"