- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a 1-qt. glass container, layer the flour mixture, brown sugar, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts, oats and remaining chips. Cover and store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups total).
- To prepare cookies: In a large bowl, beat the butter, egg and vanilla until blended. Add cookie mix and mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p63
Reviews for Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2011
Excellent cookie the only thing I had to change was to add a little water to get it all mixed