Cranberry-Chipotle Spinach Salad Recipe
My husband doesn't like cooked spinach, but enjoys it in salads. I created this salad as a way to serve spinach that we both would like, and have been making it for years.—Lee Bass, Magnolia, Texas
- 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 10 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk chipotle sauce and orange juice. Stir in cranberries. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, onion and walnuts. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 145 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry-Chipotle Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC