Cranberry-Chipotle Spinach Salad
My husband doesn't like cooked spinach, but enjoys it in salads. I created this salad as a way to serve spinach that we both would like, and have been making it for years.Lee Bass, Magnolia, Texas
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 10 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk chipotle sauce and orange juice. Stir in
- cranberries. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, onion and
- walnuts. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 145 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.