- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground allspice, cinnamon and cumin
- Tortilla chips
- Place the cranberries, sugar, chilies, cilantro, onions, lime juice, peel and spices in a food processor; cover and pulse just until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl; chill until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Chili Salsa in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p43
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cranberry Chili Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2011
This is the best salsa I've ever had. I make it for every BBQ. Love it!