- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the first six ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add meatballs; cook for 20-25 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Chili Meatballs
Sort By :
"I add an 8 oz can of undrained crushed pineapple and only 1/4 c brown sugar."
"Made the recipe as is. The sauce tasted like it was made with applesauce instead of cranberry somehow, and the consistency looked like it too. It was OK, but will probably try a new recipe next time"
"Huge hit with my family!"
"I make these for every party, and all you need is the chili sauce and the jellied cranberry sauce. I don't see the need for the extra spices."
"These sweet and tangy meatballs are a big hit at my annual Christmas party. Even people who aren't big fans of the ubiquitous meatball appetizer rave about them. The cranberry definitely makes the difference."