Cranberry Chili Meatballs Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the first six ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add meatballs; cook for 20-25 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Chili Meatballs
Sort By :
"Excellent recipe! I've made these twice already, for parties, using my slow cooker; I added a 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder to them. Turned out great and everyone loved them! A definite keeper!"
"These were so good and so easy to whip up. I doubled the recipe for a party, and there were just 4 meatballs left at the end. I used a little less cayenne pepper in fear that it might be too spicy for my son, but will use the full amount next time as I didnt find them spicy at all. My son, 12 months, ate 3 meatballs in one sitting! I will definitely make these again."
"These were fabulous. Everyone loved them."
"Made this for a work potluck and it was a big hit. I cut the sugar in half, it could stand to be cut down even further I would say. Super easy. Cooked in the crockpot, meatballs right from frozen. Used the Italian -style meatballs from Giant Tiger, 9 bucks a bag."
"Made these meatballs for a get together with friends and everyone loved them."