- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, green chilies, onion, lime juice and spices. Spoon over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry-Chili Cheese Spread
Sort By :
"thanks to chocoloco I did beat softened cream cheese and then incorporate other ingredients.garnished with chopped roasted and salted pistachios. everyone at sunday football loved it."
"Have made this twice now since November and everyone loves it.First served this to my fellow teachers at a team planning and they all asked for the recipe.Second time, at my Christmas Day buffet where out of town family members, non-cranberry lovers, asked for the recipe.It's a keeper!"
"I tried mixing the cream cheese into the sauce and it was not pretty: ( If you want to mix it, make sure the cream cheese is soft and you use an electric mixer to beat the cheese before mixing the sauce into it. I used some reserved sauce for a garnish."
"I've made this for Thanksgiving the last two years. It's easy to mix up at home and then pour over cream cheese when we arrive at our destination."
"Made this for a Thanksgiving and it was amazing! It has a great kick that is evened out by the cream cheese! Even my sisters boyfriend, who hates cream cheese, loved it!"