Appetizers just can't get much easier than this ritzy-looking cheese spread with its refreshing hint of lime. I turn to this recipe whenever unexpected guests drop in. —Laurie LaClair, North Richland Hills, Texas
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, green chilies, onion, lime juice and spices. Spoon over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Chili Cheese Spread in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p53
Reviews for Cranberry-Chili Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review