Cranberry-Chili Cheese Spread
Appetizers just can't get much easier than this ritzy-looking cheese spread with its refreshing hint of lime. I turn to this recipe whenever unexpected guests drop in. —Laurie LaClair, North Richland Hills, Texas
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the
- cranberry sauce, green chilies, onion, lime juice and spices. Spoon
- over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 157 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.