Cranberry Chicken Recipe
"If you're looking for something fast but different for dinner, try this unique entree," suggests Brigitte Schaller. The Flemington, Missouri cook combines chili sauce, brown sugar and cranberry sauce to give the tender chicken a welcome zip.
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/3 cups chili sauce
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the chicken and onion in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add the chili sauce, cranberry sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Serve over rice or noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Chicken
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC