Cranberry Chicken Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/3 cups chili sauce
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the chicken and onion in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add the chili sauce, cranberry sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Serve over rice or noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cranberry Chicken
"This is one of my family's favorite recipes. I modify it slightly by cutting the chicken into bite sized pieces, using jellied cranberry sauce instead of the whole-berry sauce and I use the whole bottle of chili sauce."