Cranberry Chicken Wraps
Loaded with cranberries, chicken, apples and spinach, these nutritious wraps are fast, moist and flavorful. —Sarah White, Salt Lake City, Utah
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons fat-free Miracle Whip, divided
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, apple, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip,
- cranberries, feta cheese, rosemary and pepper. Spread remaining
- Miracle Whip over tortillas. Top with chicken mixture and spinach.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 387 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.