Cranberry Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons fat-free Miracle Whip, divided
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, apple, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip, cranberries, feta cheese, rosemary and pepper. Spread remaining Miracle Whip over tortillas. Top with chicken mixture and spinach. Serve open-faced or rolled up and secured with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 387 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 614mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 5g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Chicken Wraps
"My husband and I loved this recipe! It was easy to prepare, light, and flavorful! We used whole wheat pitas instead of wraps, just as a personal preference."
"Delicious! I made these on whole wheat bread instead of wraps."
"Extremely tasty and easy to make. A keeper!"
"This is a good light lunch option."
"Fabulous flavor - added sliced green onion and used olive oil Hellmans...fresh rosemary is a must!"
"easy to make and flavors were wonderful. I actually didn't have any rosemary and it was still delicious! Will make this often."
"wonderful! easy and tasty. I didn't add the extra miracle whip two teaspoons."
"Make this all the time good for girls luncheon"
"This was a fantastic easy lunch. Everyone loved it!"
"I'm gluten free and I just switched a rice tortilla for the whole wheat. Absolutely wonderful and so easy. The flavors blend so well you get a great mixture of flavors with every bite."
"I used canned chicken and spinach tortillas and took to ladies at a flea market in a cooler. Good thing I took copies of recipe. Everyone loved it, even the kids."
"I will make this recipe again. Very good and easy to prepare. My husband has actually requested it again!"
"I saw this recipe after breakfast and thought perfect for a Sunday lunch. Absolutely delicious!"
"I have now made this wrap 3 times in the past few weeks. I added shredded zucchini and carrots for texture, color, and added fiber. It would make a really nice salad for a luncheon by skipping the tortilla and just serving it on a bed of fresh spinach."
"I loved the recipe. I made a couple of changes...I grated the apples rather than chopping them, and I used blue cheese in lieu of the feta. Really good!!"
"Whole family loved it. I did add green grapes, halved."
"easy TO PREPARE, GREAT FLAVOR"
"Flavors & textures blend very well, easy to have part of it made ahead. I use whole wheat tortillas because they are good for you not because we like them...with this combo, we never gave them a thought. I put all the Miracle Whip IN the bowl. I doubled the recipe (but not the apple) to have another light meal the next day.!"