Cranberry Chicken Wraps Recipe
Loaded with cranberries, chicken, apples and spinach, these nutritious wraps are fast, moist and flavorful. —Sarah White, Salt Lake City, Utah
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons fat-free Miracle Whip, divided
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, apple, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip, cranberries, feta cheese, rosemary and pepper. Spread remaining Miracle Whip over tortillas. Top with chicken mixture and spinach. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap equals 387 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC