Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
- 8 dinner rolls
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cranberries, onion, celery, salt and pepper. Stir in Miracle Whip.
- 2. Cut tops off rolls; hollow out each roll, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Line each with a lettuce leaf; fill with chicken salad. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
2 sandwiches equals 354 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 796 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.