Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Cubed cooked chicken speeds assembly of these cute and filling chicken salad sandwiches. Dressed up with cranberries and served in dinner rolls, they’re ready in no time in Sandra Sprinkle’s Anniston, Alabama kitchen.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
- 8 dinner rolls
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cranberries, onion, celery,
- salt and pepper. Stir in Miracle Whip.
- Cut tops off rolls; hollow out each roll, leaving a 1/2-in. shell.
- Line each with a lettuce leaf; fill with chicken salad. Replace
- tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Miracle Whip Light salad dressing.
Nutritional Facts: 2 sandwiches equals 354 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 796 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber,