Cranberry Chicken for Two
IT'S EASY to cook chicken to serve any number of people and now that we are "two", we have chicken often.
I made up this recipe myself because I love cranberries. This dish is tangy and tart...an interesting combination of flavors.
-Angelina Lenhart, Concord, California
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Cook: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the first four ingredients. Add
- chicken and turn to coat. Seal bag and refrigerate 8 hours or
- overnight. Place chicken and marinade in a small ungreased baking
- pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until meat juices
- run clear. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 230 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 1,167 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.