Cranberry Chicken Dinner Recipe
This meal in one pan combines chicken breasts with frozen sugar snap peas and leftover spiced cranberry sauce. For an easy dinner anytime, use a can of whole-berry cranberry sauce instead. "I prepared this over the holidays and it was so good," writes Sally Huzyak of Incline Village, Nevada.
- 2 cups frozen pearl onions
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups Sugar 'n' Spice Cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Arrange the onions and peas in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine the cranberries, pecans, oil and soup mix; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Chicken Dinner in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p15
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cranberry Chicken Dinner(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >