- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) pitted tart red cherries
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Drain cherries, reserving juice; set cherries aside. Add water to juice to measure 1 cup; transfer to a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add cherry gelatin; stir until dissolved. Whisk in cranberry sauce until smooth. Add cherries; pour into an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Refrigerate until firm.
- In a bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Gradually beat in lemon gelatin until smooth. Stir in pineapple.
- Refrigerate until almost set. Fold in whipped cream and marshmallows. Spoon over cherry layer. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Cherry Salad
Sort By :
I've been making this cranberry cherry salad for years. Plan to serve it with our Thanksgiving dinner. Delicious!!!
Tasty but a bit disappointing. Too sweet bottom layer even with SF gelatin. I would use only 1/2 can jellied cranberry sauce next time. Also the lemon jellow top layer doesn't look like the photo's white layer. I had to top with a whip cream layer and nuts.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Salads >