- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) pitted tart cherries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Cranberry Cherry Relish
Sort By :
I used 1 bag of fresh cranberries and 1 bag of frozen cherries couldn't find canned cherries. I then made it as the recipe stated. It is delicious. we will have it always for holidays. I plan on keeping some in the freezer.
Recipes can be Rated without a user adding a Review just by clicking the stars.
Haven't made yet, but how can you say 100% would make again, when you have no reviews?