- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 slices lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 6 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Place several cranberries and a piece of lemon in each compartment of an ice cube tray; fill with water and freeze.
- In a punch bowl or large container, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the cold water, cranberry juice and lemonade concentrate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over cranberry-lemon ice cubes. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Cranberry Cherry Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p30
Reviews for Cranberry Cherry Punch(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >