Cranberry-Cherry Lattice Pie Recipe
My mom used to make this pie for the holidays when I was a girl. Your family will ask for it all year long. —J. Tomasi, Toledo, Ohio
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, cranberry sauce, sugar, tapioca, lemon juice and cinnamon. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2. Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling. Dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Trim, seal and flute edges.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece equals 467 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC