- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, cranberry sauce, sugar, tapioca, lemon juice and cinnamon. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling. Dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Trim, seal and flute edges.
- Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry-Cherry Lattice Pie
Sort By :
Made this for Thanksgiving with three other pies. This was the least favorite. Everyone said it was way too sweet. I thought it was like eating a can super sweet cranberry sauce. Definitely not something we will make again.
I make this all the time when we want something sweet but not too much so! This is one you will use again and again!!
I am always asked to make this pie for all our holidays. My recipie seems to always disapear after one of our gatherings. I think that says something.
This has become our favorite pie, loving the sweet and tart combination. Simple to make but not simple taste. I am always asked for the recipe whenever I serve it.
This pie is outstanding!!! The simple addition of cranberries creates a delicious combination.