- juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended.
- Pour into crust. Spoon 1/4 cup topping over filling; cut through
- filling with a knife to swirl. Place springform pan in a larger pan;
- add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire
- rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil.
- Cool 1 hour longer. Pour remaining topping over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove rim
- from pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 237 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.