Cranberry Cheesecake Tartlets Recipe
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1. In a food processor, combine the almonds, flour and sugar; cover and process until blended. Add butter; cover and process until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- 2. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of four greased 4-in. tart pans with removable bottoms. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar and lemon juice and mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- 4. Spoon into crusts. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Just before serving, top with cranberry sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 651 calories, 43g fat (20g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Cheesecake Tartlets
"I'm not a fan of cranberries, but this was a delicious mix of flavors!"