- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts and coconut. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread evenly over crust. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Spoon cranberry sauce over filling; sprinkle with walnuts and coconut. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until top is lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Cheesecake Dessert in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p55
Reviews for Cranberry Cheesecake Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >