Cranberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
"I came across this recipe several years ago, and it's become a family favorite," shares Rhonda Lund of Laramie, Wyoming. A crumbly oat topping and crust sandwich the smooth cream cheese and sweet-tart cranberry fillings.
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, oats, brown sugar and butter; mix until crumbly. Press 2-1/2 cups of the crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the milk, egg whites, vanilla and remaining flour. Spoon over prepared crust. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and cornstarch. Spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
One serving bar equals 142 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC