Cranberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, oats, brown sugar and butter; mix until crumbly. Press 2-1/2 cups of the crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the milk, egg whites, vanilla and remaining flour. Spoon over prepared crust. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and cornstarch. Spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
Sort By :
"The cranberry is very subtle, but these are wonderful. Dangerous to have around. Thank you for a recipe I will make over and over again. Based on another review, I didn't use all of the left over crumbs for topping. Try them, these are good!!"
"These bars were very good. A nice dessert for Thanksgiving. Makes a nice light treat after all that filling food.Also made and took to work, everyone loved them. Thanks for the recipe."
"i have made many time i really enjoy this bars"
"I made these last night to take to a Super Bowl party. The recipe really makes a big batch! I think the reason other reviewers are finding them "bland", "ok", or not as tart as expected, is because there is too much of the crumb mixture. Next time I will reduce it by about 1 cup. It would also be good to add another full or half can of cranberries. But overall, tasty. And I was asked for the recipe!"
"these were ok,not as good as I was expecting"