Cranberry Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Spread onto a serving dish or plate.
- 2. In a small bowl, stir cranberry sauce until it reaches spreading consistency; spread over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
2 tablespoon: 144 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Cheese Spread
"Have made this several times! Great holiday appetizer."
"This was sooooooo good, but I did it a little differently. I mixed EVERYTHING and put it in a bowl and let them spread it on crackers. Was a big hit! Will definitely make it again."