Cranberry Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Spread onto a serving dish or plate.
- 2. In a small bowl, stir cranberry sauce until it reaches spreading consistency; spread over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 144 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Cheese Spread
"Have made this several times! Great holiday appetizer."
"I made this for appetizers for a Thanksgiving dinner for my O.W.L.S. (Older Wiser Loving Saints) at church and it was a big hit. Will make this again."
"This was sooooooo good, but I did it a little differently. I mixed EVERYTHING and put it in a bowl and let them spread it on crackers. Was a big hit! Will definitely make it again."