- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Spread onto a serving dish or plate.
- In a small bowl, stir cranberry sauce until it reaches spreading consistency; spread over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Cheese Spread(2)
Sort By :
I made this for appetizers for a Thanksgiving dinner for my O.W.L.S. (Older Wiser Loving Saints) at church and it was a big hit. Will make this again.
This was sooooooo good, but I did it a little differently. I mixed EVERYTHING and put it in a bowl and let them spread it on crackers. Was a big hit! Will definitely make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >