Cranberry-Cashew Drop Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, cashews and cranberries.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 124 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cranberry-Cashew Drop Cookies
"This is so good. Would also be good with macadamia nuts."
"I've made them twice and they do disappear fast! They are a little different from the regular chocolate chip and my husband does not like raisins but he likes these."