Cranberry-Cashew Drop Cookies
This exceptional cookie features a wonderful chunky combination of cashews, dried cranberries and white chips. Make plenty. They will disappear quickly.
54 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat
- in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt;
- gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips,
- cashews and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 124 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,