Cranberry-Cashew Drop Cookies Recipe
This exceptional cookie features a wonderful chunky combination of cashews, dried cranberries and white chips. Make plenty. They will disappear quickly.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, cashews and cranberries.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 124 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cranberry-Cashew Drop Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC