Cranberry-Cashew Drop Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, cashews and cranberries.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 124 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cranberry-Cashew Drop Cookies
"This has become our favorite cookie ever since I found the recipe. I have shared it with so many people and everyone loves them! My husband even prefers them to regular chocolate chip cookies."
"This is so good. Would also be good with macadamia nuts."
"I've made them twice and they do disappear fast! They are a little different from the regular chocolate chip and my husband does not like raisins but he likes these."