- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, cashews and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry-Cashew Drop Cookies in Country December/January 2010, p51
Reviews for Cranberry-Cashew Drop Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2010
"This is so good. Would also be good with macadamia nuts."
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2010
"I've made them twice and they do disappear fast! They are a little different from the regular chocolate chip and my husband does not like raisins but he likes these."