- Divide dough in half. On a well-floured surface, roll each half into
- an 18-in. x 15-in. rectangle. Spoon filling down the center of each
- rectangle widthwise. Fold into thirds so that the finished
- rectangles are 15 in. x 6 in. Cut each into 15 strips. Twist strips
- and shape into candy canes. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Frost with
- confectioners' sugar icing if desired. Yield: 30 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 174 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.