Cranberry Camembert Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Unroll crust onto a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 2. Sprinkle cheese over crust. Spoon cranberry sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- 3. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-14 slices.
1 slice: 173 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Camembert Pizza
"Thats what i was looking for a very easy and tasty recipe thanks for sharing"
"This was a great appetizer over the holidays."
"I made this for a party and I was voted best appetizer of the evening. I won a great prize for it!"