Cranberry Camembert Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Unroll crust onto a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 2. Sprinkle cheese over crust. Spoon cranberry sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- 3. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-14 slices.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 173 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer