Cranberry Camembert Pizza
“After I’d tasted this quick yummy pizza at a party,” writes Heidi Mellon from Waukesha, Wisconsin, “I just knew I had to have the recipe. I’ve been serving it in my household for years, and it always disappears in minutes.”
12-14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Unroll crust onto a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan; flatten dough
- and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or
- until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle cheese over crust. Spoon cranberry sauce evenly over crust;
- sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is
- golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-14
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 173 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer