Cranberry Camembert Pizza Recipe
“After I’d tasted this quick yummy pizza at a party,” writes Heidi Mellon from Waukesha, Wisconsin, “I just knew I had to have the recipe. I’ve been serving it in my household for years, and it always disappears in minutes.”
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Unroll crust onto a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle cheese over crust. Spoon cranberry sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-14 slices.
Originally published as Cranberry Camembert Pizza in Country Woman January/February 2006, p50
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Camembert Pizza(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2011
I made this for a party and I was voted best appetizer of the evening. I won a great prize for it!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >