Cranberry Camembert Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Unroll crust onto a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle cheese over crust. Spoon cranberry sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-14 slices.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cranberry Camembert Pizza
Sort By :
I made this for a party and I was voted best appetizer of the evening. I won a great prize for it!