Cranberry Cake Ring
This beautiful fruit and nut cake ring mixes tart red cranberries with spicy mace for a unique taste.
16-20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups ground fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground mace
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, milk and cream cheese for 2
- minutes. Add eggs; beat 2 minutes longer. Combine the remaining
- ingredients; fold into batter.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 350° for
- 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10-15 minutes
- before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield:
- 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 173 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.